Just a few boring (but very important!) guidelines / pre-class notes for maintaining a peaceful, productive and harmonious yoga environment!
- Respect the space, teacher & fellow practitioners.
- Be punctual & respectful to others. Arrive at least 5 minutes before class commences to get prepared. Latecomers will not be able to enter the class. Without proper warm up, injury happens. Sorry!
- Please do not eat heavy meals 30 minutes before class starts. Stay hydrated.
- Ditch your mobile phones for an hour and dedicate a good practice to yourself. No phones are allowed in the studio while the class is in progress.
- Lockers are free! Keep your belongings in the locker and enjoy.
- We have a water dispenser, so please feel free to bring your own water bottle into the studio. Alternatively, bottled water and coconut water can be purchased at the studio.
- If you prefer to use your own towel, we would encourage that to protect our environment. However, we do provide towel at a minimal cost of a dollar for laundry. Shower rooms and lockers are available for your free use.
- You don’t have to bring your own yoga mats as we provide them for you too.
- Try not to leave the class whilst class is in progress unless necessary.
- Silence is treasured inside the yoga box.
- We love chitchats and our yoga community. Practice ahimsa (Sanskrit word for non violence) means coming to the space in a peaceful way with no angry, negative words. Please keep your volume low while a class is in progress.
- We take pride in our mats. We sanitise our mats with tea tree oil after each use. Where necessary, we request you to wipe your mat after your practice.
- If you have any injuries or if you are pregnant, please inform the teacher before your practice. The studio has the right to refuse entry to members who have strict instructions from medical practitioners to stay away from practice.